DoHitTest & Multiple SlideStates

Dina deedeevau at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 15 16:33:52 UTC 2008

Dear David, Susan and Ben,

Thank you so much for your suggestions, I greatly appreciate your help
and advice!!
I tried it out and it works well! On purpose I did the first half of
the trials correct
and the second half incorrect and this is exactly what it shows on the
output-file.
It was a recurring problem in all my tasks and now I can correct it in
the other ones as well.

Thanks again!
Dina