DoHitTest & Multiple SlideStates

David ddiodati at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 19:26:16 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I am creating a similar experiment, and would like it to move onto the
next trial only if a slidetext object is clicked. As of now, it will
move on regardless. I know I need to use the select case function, but
do not know the corresponding command to use with Case Else that would
prevent the participant from moving to the next trial.

Any help is much appreciated,

David