audio + video different onsets

Bjørn Sætrevik satrevik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:20:42 UTC 2008

Hi SK,

if I understand your problem correctly, you should be able to do this
by having a procedure with one object with a duration of 500 ms that
starts the sound file, but has the property "Stop after" set to
"No" (this allows the sound to continue playing although the object
terminates), followed by a 1500 ms object for the picture display.

I hope this helps,
Bjørn Sætrevik