audio + video different onsets

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jul 17 21:27:36 UTC 2008

SK,

Adding to Bjørn's response with more info on
terminating both with a button press...  Set it
up so only the sound gets a response, not the
image.  Set the response Time Limit to 2000, and
End Action to Terminate.  As I understand, a
response will then terminate all running display
objects (though I did not run a test myself, so I hope this works).