Can I create the same request in this group as the one in e-prime web support?

Yihui yihuihung1116 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 10:56:25 UTC 2008

Hello,

Can I create the same request in this group as the one in e-prime web
support? Are people here viewing my question the same ones who receive
my request in e-prime web support? Is there any other way to
facilitate the process so I can get the answer to my problem as soon
as possible? Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks!