Problem with using a Joystick

Jasmit Jasmit.Brar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:40:05 UTC 2008

I am using E-prime 2.0 Release Candidate 2.0.1.127 and I am trying to
use a Mag Design fMRI joystick to emulate the mouse in a task.  Every
time I set the joystick to emulate the mouse I get a message saying
"You have chosen to emulate a device by directing this device's input
into the input buffer of another. Please note that any current input
masks that use this device will be disabled."  When I run the script I
can see the mouse and make responses, however when I move the joystick
there is nothing.  I read on another post that build version 101
corrected a similar problem, I'm not sure whether that will solve the
issue here considering I have a more recent version.  Any insights
into this problem would be great, thanks.

Jasmit