Problem with using a Joystick

Mahayana Godoy mahayanag at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:53:32 UTC 2008

Hi, Jasmit

I didn't get exactly what you're trying to do and i don't know if i can
help, but i had problems with adding a joystick as an input device.

I wrote to PST staff and received this answer:

"Dear Mahayana,

Although E-Prime 2.0 does support adding the Joystick device through the
user interface, it does not support the use of the Joystick as an Input
Mask. Only E-Prime 2.0 Professional supports the latter feature. To use the
Joystick as input, you will have to access it manually using script. Please
see our Knowledge Base topic FEATURE: Joystick
Device<http://www.pstnet.com/e-prime/support/kb.asp?TopicID=1249>for
detailed information about accessing the
Joystick in script."

although it's written in user's and reference guide we can add a joystick as
an input device, we actually can't...

Mahayana

PS: I use E-prime Release Candidate 2.0.1.119