Problem with using a Joystick

Jasmit Jasmit.Brar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 18:27:55 UTC 2008

Thanks Mahayana,

I used the "Joystick.AttachToMouseCursor = True" in an inline to
control the mouse with the joystick and that seems to work just fine
now.  The only problem now is that Eprime is not recognizing the
website that this function is restricted to Eprime 2.0 Professional.
Is there any way around this?

Jasmit