display resolution - stretched out bitmaps

eskim eskim8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 19:18:32 UTC 2008

Hello,

New to E-Prime, we are using an old version (1.0) in our lab. We're
trying to run an experiment here that was created in a different lab
and we are having trouble with the images looking strange. I changed
the screen resolution and the experiment resolution to be the same
(1024 x 768) yet when it brings up some of the images they look all
'stretched out.' By the way, when I bring up the original .bmp files
they look fine, just when they're being displayed as part of the
experiment they look stretched out.

The experiment is a facial recognition task where the subject has to
make same/different judgements on 2 faces they see.

Any help anyone has to offer would be much appreciated. Thank you!
Esther