ANT experiment gives error msg

bmu meg.phd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 00:12:04 UTC 2008

Hi. I recently downloaded the ANT (Attention Network Test) adult
version from Dr. Jim Fan's web-page for some research I'm doing. The
trouble is that everytime I open the '.ebs' file and hit Run, instead
of initiating the experiment, it displays the following error msg -
"Line 152, column 25." My experience with e-prime is limited to
running experiments on it and using data-aid. I've never had to look
at/work with code so find myself quite at a loss to fix this. Has
anyone else run into this problem and have they been able to fix it?
I'm using version 1.0
Any help will be appreciated. Thank you for your time.