Joystick

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Jun 9 18:03:52 UTC 2008

Mahayana,

At 6/6/2008 06:17 PM Friday, you wrote:
>I'm having some problems to use the joystick as an input device. I
>enabled it in the "experimente object" window, but its icon isn't
>available when i click on the "ad..." button n the other objects
>properties window.
>
>have you had this kind of problem?
>
>I have the Release Candidate <http://2.0.1.119>2.0.1.119

Interesting.  I wonder if this is by design, and you have to set the
JoystickDevice properties to emulate the Mouse device?  At least,
these were the instructions from the PST Forum as of 24 Jan 2007, see
http://support.pstnet.com/forum/Topic20-12-1 .  I am only guessing
since I do not use a joystick with EP, perhaps a more knowledgeable
user or PST staff will weigh in and set the record straight.