Joystick

Mahayana Godoy mahayanag at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 16:18:47 UTC 2008

I replied and, today, i received another answer. Look:

Mahayana,

I apologize, that was my mistake. Originally the plan was to make the input
mask available for only the Professional version, but that has since been
changed to make the input mask available to all versions of 2.0. However,
this feature is not yet enabled. Our lead developer is currently out of the
office. When he returns later this week, I will talk to him about the
feature and ask whether there is an estimated time when it will be enabled.
Thank you very much for your patience.

Alison Lauer

What do they mean by estimated time? Well, i was supposed to be running this
experiment this week!

I'm upset. I have been working on a tight budget, but i would have
considered to buy a PRO if I knew the differences. When i decided to buy it,
i read the "what's new for e-prime version 2.0" and one of the itens was

"Support for new devices (Joystick, Parallel Port Device, Network Socket
Device)" (you can take a look at it on
http://www.pstnet.com/products/e-prime/ )

David, thank you one more time! I'll see if I get a pro or something.

Mahayana