keyboard presses delays

f.adani f.adani at campus.unimib.it
Thu Jun 19 19:01:16 UTC 2008

Hi,
I am running a sentence processing experiment and I have to use the
keyboard as input response device.

I read on the manual that the error delay is estimated around 5 ms, is
this correct?

And also that, in order to minimize random delays, programs such as
Antivirus and MS assistance should be disabled. Are there other
programs that should be uninstalled or disabled while the experiment
is running (in order to minimize random and routine delays)?
Thanks!
flavia