cross modal lexical priming

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Fri Jun 20 13:29:40 UTC 2008

Flavia,

>Hi David,
>thanks a lot.
>I have only one more doubt with respect with what you suggested:
>
> > Try this:  Give it a Duration long enough for your audio to finish,
> > set Time Limit to (same as duration), and End Action to (none)

Sorry, the "it" here refers to the all black text display that
follows your probe object, let's call it MaskText.  You're using
MaskText just to mask the probe and wait until the sound finishes
playing.  You should set the duration of MaskText so that MaskText
does not end until the sound finishes.   Either set it as long as the
longest sound, or use an attribute to adjust the duration for each
sound.  And come to think of it, you will not need the space bar
anymore, since you just want the program to finish the sound and then
go on to the next sentence.  At least I think that's what you want,
let me know if I have that wrong.