cross modal lexical priming

f.adani f.adani at campus.unimib.it
Thu Jun 19 23:42:11 UTC 2008

Hi David,
thanks a lot.
I have only one more doubt with respect with what you suggested:

> Try this:  Give it a Duration long enough for your audio to finish,
> set Time Limit to (same as duration), and End Action to (none)

In the Duration field of my SoundOut object, there is a variable at
the moment who checks in the nested list the time when the probe
object will appear ( and I have measured this number for each trial).
I cannot put a different duration there, right?

Any other suggestion to avoid that space bar pressing problem?

thanks