Problem with huge list

Nikos Konstantinou nkonstantinou at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 15:25:27 UTC 2008

If this is the script to create and randomize an array:

Dim Probe (9) As Integer

Probe(0) = 0
Probe(1) = 1
Probe(2) = 2
Probe(3) = 3
Probe(4) = 4
Probe(5) = 5
Probe(6) = 6
Probe(7) = 7
Probe(8) = 8
Probe(9) = 9

RandomizeArray Probe
how do you " set the probe digit to one of the digits from the first five,
the other half you take the 6th entry in the randomized array and make that
the probe" ?

Could you provide an example?

I appreciate your response!

Best