Windows Vista

tiburona tiburona at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 22:02:45 UTC 2008

David,

Just to clarify, you would recommend running E-Prime on XP rather than
Vista, because it is buggy on Vista?  We are buying new machines and
deciding whether to get them loaded with XP or Vista.  It's apparently
no longer possible to get the sound card PST says it recommends (here:
http://www.pstnet.com/products/e-prime/#require) on an XP machine,
only with Vista.

Thank you,
Katie