Windows Vista

tiburona tiburona at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 14:18:00 UTC 2008

Thanks for your reply, Peter.  The problem is that Dell, at least on
their website, was refusing to let me order an Audigy card with XP,
but giving me a little error that said I had to choose Vista if I
wanted that sound card.  I suppose it's conceivable if I called Dell
they could fix me up.

Do you have any experience running E-Prime on a Vista machine, or have
you heard stories?  Do you know of specific problems they ran into,
and what version of E-prime they were using?

Thanks again, everyone, for all your help.