If ... then ... I need help!

Leila syn_idylle at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 16:05:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

I program an experiment with e-prime for the first time. Supose that
in my experiment there are 3 blocs. I should use a syntaxe for when
someone has 80% of good answer and more in the second bloc, he goes to
the bloc 3 , but if he doesn't has more of 80% of good answer, he
should back to the bloc 1. Someone knows how I can do that?

Thank you very much, and sorry for my poor english

Leila