If ... then ... I need help!

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Wed May 7 16:49:08 UTC 2008

in your user script tab:Dim trialCount as Integer
Dim correctResp as Integer

then, in an inline immediately following each response (assuming here that
the response was made to an object called "Stimulus"):
trialCount = trialCount + 1
If Stimulus.ACC = 1 Then
   correctResp = correctResp + 1
End If

then, in an inline immediately following the block of trials, calculate the
accuracy:
correctResp = correctResp/trialCount*100
If correctResp <= 80 Then Goto Label1 '(you'll need to place Label1 before
the start of your block of trials.  this way, if accuracy <= 80% they will
be looped back to the beginning of the block.  otherwise, they will continue
on to the next phase.)

something along those lines should work.  hope that helps.

ben