If ... then ... I need help!

Leila syn_idylle at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 18:03:30 UTC 2008

Thank you very much Ben.

I try this, but I'm not sure that I have completely understand. When I
start the experiment, a message of error appear, and say that it was
unable to defined the variable correctResp. I use the visual e-prime.
I create list, procedure and stimuli. I would apreciate to know by
what I should replace correctResp, trialCount, stimulus.acc and
label1. I'm very debutant.

You are very nice to help me.

Leila