If ... then ... I need help!

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Wed May 7 23:55:17 UTC 2008

to define correctResp and trialCount go to View: Script, then click on the
tab titled, User.
in this User tab, type:
Dim correctResp as Integer
Dim trialCount as Integer

then in your procedure timeline drag a Label Object to the very beginning.
by default, this object will be called "Label1".
right after Label1 put your List Object from which you will call your trial
procedure.  by default, this will be called "List1".
inside List1 put the name of your procedure under the Procedure column.
now go to your procedure timeline.  put in a TextDisplayObject (or whatever)
to display your stimulus.  call this TextDisplayObject "Stimulus".
double click on Stimulus, go to the Duration/Input tab, add a Keyboard
response.  fill in the blank where it asks for a correct response.  if you
don't define what a correct response to the Stimulus is, our next step won't
work properly.
for the next step, drag an InLine object to the trial procedure immediately
following Stimulus.  by default, this will be called "Inline1".
in Inline1 type:
trialCount = trialCount + 1
If Stimulus.ACC = 1 Then
   correctResp = correctResp + 1
End If

now on the same level as your List1, and your Label1, put another
InlineObject ("Inline2").
in Inline2 type:
If correctResp/trialCount*100 <= 80 Then
   Goto Label1
End If

hope that helps.