If ... then ... I need help!

Leila syn_idylle at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 18:15:16 UTC 2008

Thank you very very very very much Ben!!
My experiment run very well! I really apreciate your help. I don't
know how many time I would pass on this if you were not there.
I would just have an other question, but I will understand if you
don't have time to answer me. You have already help me so much.

I should programme in an other script inline, for my total experiment,
when someone go back 3 times to the previous label, the experiment
should end.
If you can help me, or if someone know how to do that?

Thanks!!!

Leila
a student who very appreciate this group and people who take of their
time to answer at questions