looping sounds

jessica jessica.mariano at gmail.com
Wed May 7 16:13:19 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Could someone please help me with a simple code to loop sound stimuli?
(e.g., ba, ba, ba, ba...)

I tried the 'Loop' function in the Properties section, but it doesn't
seem to be working properly - sometimes it doesn't loop at all (or
skips the sound altogether), sometimes the gap between repetitions is
way too long, or way too short... I don't know if this is because my
computer is too slow or something, but it's really frustrating! :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

jessica