Randomization of sounds in a memory task

Leila labocog at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 14:29:10 UTC 2008

Hi!

Since 2 weeks I try to program my first experiment with E-prime. I
should presente a sequence of random sounds at participant and 2
secondes after, the same sequence should be presented, or in the other
condition, a sequence differente (inverse the position of 2 random
sounds in the sequence) should be presented. The participant should
answer if the sequence be the same or not. I know E-prime, but I don't
know how to use the inline tab very well. I have a lot of difficulty
to program this experiment. I read the manuel, but I don't found
anything that can help me. Someone can help me?

Thank you very much.