Randomization of sounds in a memory task

Leila labocog at hotmail.com
Tue May 13 14:41:13 UTC 2008

Thanks David McFarlane. Thanks Ben.

I think that you write can help me with my first condition : 2 same
randomized sequence of sounds. I appreciate so much. But, I'm not more
advanced with my second condition: 1 randomized sequence of sounds
fallowed by a sequence similar, but with 2 sounds (randomized
selected) that change of position. Ex: sequence 1:(son1 son2 son3 son4
son5) (2s. of silence) sequence 2 :(son1 son4 son3 son2 son5) (answer
of participant).

I don't know if someone can help me... maybe I should use only a
script for all my experiment.

Leila