Response markers from e-prime to BrainVision

rmadapa ram.adapa at gmail.com
Sun May 18 09:31:32 UTC 2008

How can I send TTL markers from a computer running e-prime 2.0 to a
computer running BrainVision,when the subject makes a response on the
SR box? I already have an inline script before the auditory stimulus
which sends markers at stimulus presentation. Will I need an
additional inline or can the current one be modified?
The current inline script sending marker at stimulus presentation runs
as follows:
Stimulus.OnsetSignalEnabled := true
Stimulus.OnsetSignalPort := 888
Stimulus.OnsetSignalData := c.GetAttrib("PortOut")
Stimulus.OffsetSignalEnabled := true
Stimulus.OffsetSignalPort := 888
Stimulus.OffsetSignalData := 0

In my experiment, the subject can only make one of two responses. Is
there any way the markers can be differentiated as correct and
incorrect?
Many thanks