text as open answer

E.E. E.E.Meerman at gmail.com
Tue May 20 15:05:14 UTC 2008

Hello,

I want to design an experiment in which the participants need to type
in a couple of words for a free recall task. At the moment, I have an
InLine in which an askbox is shown where the participants can write
the words that they remember. However, the askbox does not allow a lot
of space for the participants to write their words. I have tried to
put "multiline" somewhere in the code. I have tried to use textbox
instead of ask box. Nothing works.... Any suggestions?

Thanks!