looping sounds

jessica jessica.mariano at gmail.com
Tue May 13 20:10:32 UTC 2008

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

To Ben, James, and David - I cannot even begin to express how
appreciative I am to you all for being so kind to take the time to
help me. Seriously, you have no idea...

As I told David, you're all going in my acknowledgements!! :) I know
that when I finally get to complete this project, there is absolutely
NO WAY that I could have done it without the help of you wonderful
people!!

Hopefully, this WILL be the LAST you'll hear from me (at least with
respect to this experiment) :)

Thank you again!!

All the best!! :)