3 questions

Raúl Oyuela Vargas raul.oyuela at gmail.com
Thu May 22 20:28:19 UTC 2008

Hi every body. I need help.

1: I would like to know how in an experiment such as STROOP, I can stop it
at a determined point in time (such as in the paper-pencil version), and not
for a specific amount of trials such as is normally done by computer.

2: I would also like to know if it is possible to develop an experiment
where the requirement is to have a specified percentage of success (and/or
response speed) that allows the subject to go to the next phase. It could be
from a trial phase to the evaluation phase.
3: Finally, is it possible to program within the same block of trials one
trial that has (for example) 2 presentation stimuli, four updates and two
questions and that the next has 2 presentation stimuli, 3 updates and two
questions... and so on and so forth (I am asking this thinking about a
visio-spatial memory task, such as is done by (Oberauer & Kliegl, 2006, A
Formal Model of Capacity Limits....  ). I would like to attach that article.

Raúl Oyuela Vargas, M.Phil.
Director Laboratorio de Psicología, PUJ
Carrera 5 N. 39-00 Edificio Manuel Briceño
Tel 3208320 Ext. 5713
Fax 3208320 Ext. 5717

  _____