Counterbalancing

GioOtto giovanni.ottoboni at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 09:32:32 UTC 2008

I am new of eprime and i need some help.
I am designing an experiment where I have four blocks:
Two belong to one variable (i.e., 1 and 2)
Two belong to another variable (i.e., 3 and 4).
I would like to find a way to present all the four blocks
counterbalanced between the participants.
One participant should be presented with block 1 and block 2 from the
1st variable and block 3 and 4 from the 2nd variable, the following
participant should be presented with block 2 and block 1 from the 1st
variable and block 4 and 3 from the 2nd variable, another should be
presented with block 3 and block 4 from the 2nd  variable and block 1
and 2 from the 1st variable, the last to close the loop should be
presented with block 4 and block 3 from the 2nd  variable and block 2
and 1 from the 1st variable. I would like not to create 4 exp, but if
this is the case I can do it.
Thanks for any help
gio