Variables from an inputted list

Rick O'Gorman rickogorman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 17:28:51 UTC 2008

David,

Thanks for your reply. I think you're right that by using global
variables, I could achieve what I need. In between my cry for help and
your reply, I had found an alternative approach, using script to
populate a list that in turn is accessible for the procedure I need to
do (thanks to this site:
http://godzilla.kennedykrieger.org/sw/eprime/samples/).

This approach required restructuring my experiment a little, but that
may be no bad thing. But I think the global variables would be the
quicker to implement.

Rick

--
Rick O'Gorman, PhD
Psychology, Faculty of Development and Society

Phone: 0114 225 5788 Fax: 0114 225 2430

http://www.shu.ac.uk/psychology/staff/OGorman.html

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
                                 --Dan Stanford