License Options

Rick O'Gorman rickogorman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 10:47:18 UTC 2008

David McFarlane wrote:
> And if you do purchase EP2 Pro, make sure to save your new programs
> in the non-Pro format unless you really use Pro features.  There is a
> way to make that the default if you look through the program, that is
> how I always set it up (has to be done for each user account, though).
> -- David McFarlane, Professional Faultfinder

Hi David,

This comment puzzled me a little--maybe you also explain this elsewhere,
as you do for EP2 v EP2Pro, but if not I'd like to understand why you
suggest the above. Is it for purposes of sharing scripts, or is there a
pborlem or risk with using the EP2Pro format? Currently, I use the
latter b/c Eprime always badgers me on whether I want to save the EP2
file as EP2Pro (by the way, do PST take feedback still on EPrime? Or
better yet, read this list? I am hopeful that the final v2 will fix some
serious bugs and annoyances--for example, I can't see how to stop EPrime
by default on opening popping up a dialog box asking what I want to do).

--
Rick O'Gorman, PhD
Psychology, Faculty of Development and Society

Phone: 0114 225 5788 Fax: 0114 225 2430

http://www.shu.ac.uk/psychology/staff/OGorman.html

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
                                 --Dan Stanford