SRBox Line Currency Artefacts

Daniela daniela.pfabigan at univie.ac.at
Fri Nov 21 17:26:29 UTC 2008

Hello!

We have the following problem in our EEG lab:

Our SRBox is responsible for remarkable line currency artefacts in the
ongoing EEG (for example: if the SRBox is moved unwittingly during
data acquisition, high amplitude artefacts are occuring; another
example: if the subject puts his/her hand on the SRBox 50Hz line
currency is immediatly visible in the EEG).

Does anyone have the same probems? Any solutions?

Yours sincerly,
Daniela Pfabigan

Brain Research Lab
Faculty of Psychology