no sounds in E Run

memorylab uw.memorylab at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 20:48:04 UTC 2008

I hope this doesn't double-post, but I thought I'd replied and I don't
see it...

Yes, I should have mentioned already. I did try playing the sounding
media player and it works fine. In fact, it's a windows system sound
(ding.wav) that I've used before in other experiments, but not on
these machines.

thanks.