No response errors with Eprime2

JJUMiami j.jacobson3 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 20:34:52 UTC 2008

Hi All,

Eprime2 continues to freeze when we are working on a protocol. This
happens during numerous situations (e.g., switching order of
procedures, clicking on lists when it is in the procedure view,
entering text into a slide). Once the program freezes, it does not
recover and it shuts down. As a result, we are unable to program our
experiment.

This problem occurs both with and without the key plugged into the
computer.

Is anyone else having this problem with Eprime2 (we never observed
this with the old Eprime version)? Any ideas what may be going on and
how to fix it?

Thanks again,

Jessica