Digital I/O between EPrime and Biopac

Cate cate.hartley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:50:33 UTC 2008

Hi David,

Thanks so much for the feedback!

My parallel port is really at &H378 (888 in decimal).  I have now
gotten Writeport (888,x) to work but I am still unable to read from
port 889 (I get a value of 120 regardless of the TTL input I'm
sending).  This leads me to believe that I either need to include some
code to enable using the port for input, or that my port is not
correctly configured in the BIOS for input.  I checked the BIOS and it
is currently set to ECP mode.  Other options available for selection
are EPP and PS/2.  Would you recommend using a different mode?

Any advice would be welcome!

Thanks,
Cate