Questionnaire in E-Prime 1

Ben benhisattva at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 29 14:17:23 UTC 2008

Hi David,

I use two keyboards because the first one is just for data logging, it
accepts 1,2,3,4 as input. The second one only accepts space and is
used for termination. The subject may press any number for one time,
every trial it has to decide how many answers are correct ranging from
zero correct answers two four. Afterwards it has to press the spacebar
to proceed. So one could press just the spacebar or 1,2,3,4 and space.

If I set the EndAction of the first keyboard to (none), the EndAction
of the second keyboard to terminate and set MaxCount of the first
keyboard to four, it terminates after the first number anyway.

//Ben