Is there a way to merge experiments?

Adam Osth adamosth at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 20:03:59 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have a recognition memory experiment in which there are two conditions -
one in which subjects are going to be presented with 8 pictures during a
study interval, another where they will be presented with 64. It's a between
subjects experiment, so subjects will only be doing one condition or the
other.

Currently, I have both conditions saved as different experiment files. The
order is going to be counterbalanced, such that subject 1 gets 8 pictures,
subject 2 gets 64, subject 3 gets 8, etc. etc. I was wondering - is there
any way to merge the two experiments such that the subject number inputted
will automatically select the appropriate condition?

Adam