E-Prime on a VM

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 09:39:49 UTC 2009

LO AND BEHOLD!!!

It worked out ! \o/

In the two links below two autoitscripts can be downloaded. They work
under the same conditions as Frank Bosco's scripts but these one will
also prompt you for subject and sessionnumber once and autofill these
into the eprime experiments. Maybe the interface of the loginbox could
be made a litle more shiny and a little less autoit like but otherwise
it seems to work all fine. Major thanks go out to the autoitforum
person who actually had it all done in minutes... isn't it amazing?!

I have no personal uploadspace so it's on a filesharing machine... If
someone cares to host it, that would be nice too, little script, take
hardly any space.

http://www.2shared.com/fadmin/5474738/cd5d2d5c/scritp_to_call_ebs2_files_in_random_order_and_autofill_startup_info.au3.html
http://www.2shared.com/fadmin/5474737/5de230cd/scritp_to_call_ebs2_files_in_fixed_order_and_autofill_startup_info.au3.html

Please let me know how these work out for you guys. Maybe in abundancy
but: don't use the script for timed experiments... no idea what it'll
do to the timing.

Greetings,

liwenna