help--alternating text and image stimuli

liwenna liwenna at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 22:43:12 UTC 2009

not entirely sure if I got your problem right.. but what about simply
creating bitmaps that show your text stimuli? Indeed file these all in
a list under a variable, for instance called "stimulus" and make a
slide with a imageobject that calls into the stimulus attribute (use
[stimulus] ).

Alternatively overlapping text and imageobjects might work if you set
them to transparent in the image/text object properties... although I
am not entirely sure whether it won't give an error saying that it
can't find the text/image to display (just as you suggest it might do
^.^ )

Regards (and oh yeah, I didn't answer your e-mail yet, will do soon
though)

liwenna