help--alternating text and image stimuli

Rick O'Gorman rickogorman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 21:07:22 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm guessing this is easy to do if you know how, but I can't figure a
solution; the manuals are of little help. I am creating an IAT and want
a mix of images and text as stimuli. I thought I could just put the
image file names in the relevant LIST but this doesn't work. I then
realised that slides have either text or image objects, so I figure I'm
goiung to have to mess around with multiple versions of slides--do I use
slidestate? Or can I layer a text object and image object on top of each
other and assume that it is transparent if nothing is called for that
implementation? If you've got something that does this can can share it,
that would be welcome.

Cheers,

Rick
--
Rick O'Gorman, PhD
Psychology, Faculty of Development and Society

Phone: 0114 225 5788 Fax: 0114 225 2430

http://www.shu.ac.uk/psychology/staff/OGorman.html

No passion can survive a woman's seeing her lover hold
his fork in the wrong way.
                                   ~Edith Wharton