response unit for E-prime 2.0 Professional with ERP hardware

Daniela Pfabigan daniela.pfabigan at univie.ac.at
Wed Apr 29 08:32:27 UTC 2009

hi!

we are currently using the PST response box: no problems with timing or
response logging, but still some artifacts during data acquisition...

e-prime support suggested grounding, therefore, we connected the box to
our EEG machine, which is definitely grounded. no constant hum now, but
still during 5-10% of the trials, high-amplitude artifacts are visible
after a button press. our actual assumption is a defective contact of
one of the buttons...

any further suggestions would be appreciated! :-)

kind regards,
daniela

--
Mag. Daniela Pfabigan