Not sure how to use Clock Read.

Mark Chan mr.mark.chan at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 17:45:18 UTC 2009

Hi Group,
I have a set up that is broken into nine(9), 10min blocks, and has some
requirements.

1. The task lasts only 2 minutes per block, and cannot overlap to the next
block (That'll leave the onset of the task to begin 8 mins at the most)
2. The onset of the task within each block varies randomly from the
following times (1.5 mins, 3mins, 4.5 min) so that participants cannot
anticipate the onset of the task.

I've tried not using any scripts, and it works(to a degree), but i run into
the problem of the task occuring twice within the same time block. I figured
i'll probably have to use some sort of clockread InLine to tell it to
'reset' for each block. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

mark