SRBox problem

Roni Tibon ronitibon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 09:43:03 UTC 2009

Hi Mich,
Thank you for your reply!

The box was added to the experimet preoperties.

I followed what you suggested - running a simple experiment with just the
srbox, and got the same error message.
The lights did not turn off when I started the experiment. Does it mean that
e-prime doesn't connect with the box?

I'd love to hear from you, or any one else, if there's anything else I
should check or do, before trying to uninstall the program.

Thanks!
Roni