CPT?

Andrew Hill neurodrum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 18:52:27 UTC 2009

hi folks,

i've been looking for a while, but haven't been able to find any
existing examples available for standard CPT tests like the TOVA, or
IVA, AB-X, etc.

does anyone have one of these written in eprime that they would be
willing to share?

my object is to find something that matches (in design) one of the in-
use CPTs that has already been validated by lots of literature, and
are in clinical use, as opposed to creating my own from scratch that
might have different parameters, etc.

thanks,
andrew