Habituation with E-Prime

Peter Quain pquain at une.edu.au
Fri Aug 14 04:49:42 UTC 2009

sorry, don't want to misinform:  I said that "Keyboard.History.Count
isn't something to *modify* with an expression (such as "set
theResponseData = Keyboard.History(Keyboard.History.Count - 1))..."

- it certainly is! Looping through that index is how you get hold of
the different attributes that are in the collection. It is just the
conditional falling over that is the problem.

~Peter