Startle probe or sound while showing image

jens jens.bernhardsson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 11:39:41 UTC 2009

I am trying to put a startle experiment up and running but I can not
get the sound to play while still presenting the image.

What I want to do is to have a sound presented after 5s into a 10s
long image presentation.

What I get right now is sound and image at the same time or sound
after image offset.

I have also tried to get an image superimposed on an other image,
which is kind of the same problem, but with no luck.

Thanks
Jens