Problems with moving to next level on the list

Sravani Vinapamula sravaniv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:51:17 UTC 2009

Hi,
I have a quick question. The scenario is, I have a list with 8 levels with
each level containing a different stimulus. Each level has a weight of 20. I
have a code for recording the accumulated looking time (using TOBII). The
e-prime program is supposed to keep track of the accumulated looking time in
ms as well as the look aways from the screen. Everytime the subject looks
away from the screen within a certain amount of accumulated looking time in
ms, it presents the same stimulus (hence the weight of 20 is kind of a max
limit for the look aways), but as soon as the subject reaches the required
accumulated looking in ms, it needs to stop presenting the stimulus in the
level it is currently in and go to the next level on the list (i.e. the next
stimulus.). So I know it is keeping track of the times properly, but I do
not know how to skip the current level and move on to the next level. Any
help is appreciated
Thanks a bunch,
Sravani