Unreferenced E-Object_Logging

batouk batouk74 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 21:55:22 UTC 2009

Hi!
To do this condition "If RECOGNITION_TARGET.ACC = 1 then
FREE_RECALLtextdisplay", I put the FREE_RECALLtextdispaly in the
Unreferenced E-Object (of course, if the subject does not recognize
the target (TARGET.ACC = 0) does not make sense to proceed with a
request of more details about the target).
The procedure works as I want, but the Unreferenced E-Object seems
don't log the data.
Unfortunately, inside of the Forum, I was not able to find information
about how to log data if I need to use a simple TextDisplay on
Unreferenced E-Object.
My question are:
Is it possible that an Unreferenced E-Object logs the subject
I apologize, if the Forum contains some indication about that, please
give me the istruction to read this information.
Do you have any more elegant and better suggestion (or precise
reference to a sample on the webside) about how can run the condition
describe above without using Unreferenced E-Object?
I'd really appreciate any help, or leads!

Katia